Yahoo, U-Haul, HomeAdvisor, Moz and 40 Others Join LSA in 2015
January 11, 2016 | Contributed by: Neg Norton
We had another great year diversifying LSA Membership and brought some great companies under the LSA umbrella. In total, we welcomed 44 members to the Association, a slight improvement on the 41 from 2014, and once again one of the largest growths in membership in recent history.
We were busy this year initiating new programs, reinvigorating existing ones and continuing to improve our standing in the local marketing industry. These efforts by our team have paid off as reflected by this increase in membership and here are some of LSA’s highlights from 2015:
- LSA Bootcamp: We produced four SMB bootcamps in LA, Charlotte, Atlanta and Portland designed to educate SMBs on digital marketing with the next stop in Austin, TX (1/24/16). After a successful inaugural year, this dynamic program will continue in 2016 heading to San Francisco, Denver, Detroit and Chicago (details coming soon).
- Consulting/Custom Research: We expanded our consulting and custom research services in 2015. From proprietary consumer and SMB studies to training, product strategy, event planning and on-site presentations, we offer a broad mix of capabilities and services.
- LSA Co-Op: We reinvigorated our efforts with Co-Op Advertising. The LSA database contains co-op programs from 2,000 brands and we offer a flexible range of solutions, including our Service Bureau, to help your organization tap into these funds and take advantage of the full opportunity.
- Conference: Our 2015 event was the best attended and best received LSA conference in five years. We are working to make the 2016 event even better. Happening March 7-9 at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco, you won’t want to miss it.
- Webinars: We hosted more than 20 webinars in 2015 and have another ambitious schedule planned for 2016, including new member-only webinars.
- Ad-to-Action Awards: In 2015 we received more than 90 entries for LSA’s now annual Ad-to-Action Awards, exceeding the 60 we saw in 2014. Submissions for 2016 are now open and the deadline is January 15. Category winners are featured prominently on the LSA blog, at the annual conference and across other LSA promotional channels.
- Blog Participation: In 2015, LSA grew our list of blog contributors and received some great articles. We look forward to more “thought leadership” from members in 2016 about critical issues surrounding local marketing.
Also, we have some exciting new initiatives and announcements planned for 2016 so stay tuned for more on those.