What You Need to Bring to ‘Search Starts Here’ in Vegas
April 2, 2013 | Contributed by: Wesley Young
The “Search Starts Here” Conference in Vegas is quickly approaching and we are just 11 days away. Help us spread the word and let the Twitter world know you’re coming by using the #SearchStartsHere hashtag.
But before you make your way to Vegas, we want to make sure you are prepared. Here are some things you are going to want to bring:
- Business Cards: With an expected attendance of around 400 people and a variety of networking events, you’re going to need a lot of business cards to pass out.
- Bathing Suit: With the poolside Strategic Exchange Session (SES) cabanas, you might want to take a dip and cool off between meetings because the temperature is looking to be in the upper 70s and 80s.
- Lucky Rabbit’s Foot: If you have anything that will improve your chances of winning, then bring it. You can also improve your odds of winning an iPad mini. Each time you get a friend, co-worker, vendor or business partner to sign up for our conference, you will be entered into a raffle for an iPad mini. Just make sure they submit your name and company in the appropriate field when they register.
- Black and White, Business Casual Attire: This year’s Industry Excellence Awards theme is “A Night in Black and White.” Come see some of the most innovative and creative work taking place in the local search space as we honor our winners with a brief black and white movie.
- Chargers: The 4 day, jam-packed agenda is will give you plenty of strategic and tactical insight that you’re going to want to take notes on. Come see our influential speakers and workshops with a full charge.
- Golf Clubs: This year’s conference golf tournament is sponsored by the Yellow Pages Group and will be held at the beautiful Arroyo Golf Club nestled alongside the breathtaking Red Rock Canyon in Las Vegas.
- Cocktail Attire: Dress up and get pictures with some special guests, enjoy some food and drinks, and take advantage of even more opportunities to network during the Viva Las Local Cocktail Reception and Dinner.
- Smartphone: The updated LSA mobile app also acts as your personal concierge for the conference. Find out who the next speaker is, where the workshops are being held or get the phone number of a company that you want to do business with, all from your phone!
- Questions: Be ready to get concentrated access to executives and the many influential local search pros while at the conference. Pick their brains, get their insight and make the partnerships you need to drive your organization forward.
In addition, TODAY is the last day to take advantage of our special room rate at Planet Hollywood. After today, the price will increase! When booking your room, simply use the attendee group code “SMLSA3” to guarantee the rate. BOOK ONLINE or you can call the hotel directly at (866) 317-1829.
Register today and we will see you in Vegas!
Tags: #searchstartshere, annual conference, hotel, Industry Excellence Awards, Las Vegas, Local Search, mobile, mobile app, networking, Planet Hollywood, print, Search Starts Here 2013, SEO, social media, speakers, Strategic Exchange Sessions, vegas, Viva Las Local, workshops