Top Ten Tweets from #YPA10 – Day Two
April 20, 2010 | Contributed by: Stephanie Hobbs
As we finish up our annual conference here in Las Vegas, I’d like to share our top ten favorite tweets from today’s sessions. And in case you missed it, click here to see our top tweets from yesterday.
- OscarSMarques: #ypa10 Eniro’s Jesper gave the best presentation. his company’s on the right track
- ym_sam: #ypa10 Both SuperMedia’s Bill Brewer & YellowBook’s Chris Heilbrock reporting uptick in Yellow Pages advertiser count & spending.
- ym_sam: #ypa10 YPA Conference was great! Thanks to all! Travel safely.
- MarketingMoxie: Matt Stover nailing the future of local search: “It’s all about the relationships, stupid!” #YPA10
- davehucker: #ypa10 STATISTIC: 93% OF SOCIAL MEDIA USERS THINK COMPANIES SHOULD ENGAGE VIA SOCIAL MEDIA, BUT ONLY 16% OF BUSINESSES USE SOCIAL MEDIA
- matterslocal: Local Matters CEO Mat Stover: The Future is All About Relationships #YPA10 http://ow.ly/1AQSK
- ym_sam: Cool YP stats: Municipal landfills consisted of 4.9% Newspapers & 0.3% YellowPages. #ypa10
- davehucker: #ypa10 if yellow page users were a country. It’d be the 5th largest in the world
- AlanSee: Checking out Buzz.com at YPA ... #ypa10 … Give it try
- AlanSee: Good meetings with Acxiom and Century Interactive at #YPA10 … Thanks for setting them up