Top 5 Local Ad Stats of the Week: LSA|14 Conference
April 25, 2014 | Contributed by: Joe Morsello
Since we are just days away from the 2014 Local Search Association Conference, we thought we should do something a little different with today’s Top 5 Local Ad Stats of the Week. Instead of sharing insightful research and data points, we are giving you the top 5 stats about LSA|14, our premier local advertising and marketing event starting this weekend:
- 60 unique entries were judged for the Ad to Action Awards and the winners will be announced at the conference.
- About 65% of conference attendees carry executive titles such as CEO, Co-Founder, President, SVP, VP, Director, etc.
- 13 countries will be represented at the conference including Macau, Israel, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, India, Germany, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Uruguay, among others.
- 50 influential speakers will participate from companies including Google, comScore, YP, Bing, LivingSocial, xAd, JiWire, Retale, Wanderful Media and many more.
- 71 degrees will be the average high in Huntington Beach throughout the conference!
If you haven’t done so already, register now. See you soon in SoCal!
Tags: 2014 Local Search Association Conference, Ad to Action, agenda, awards, California, CEO, Director, Huntington Beach, Local Search, Local Search Association, LSA14, President, SoCal, speakers, SVP, VP
Sorry. No data so far.