Top 5 Local Ad Stats of the Week: LSA|14 Conference
April 25, 2014 | Contributed by: Joe Morsello
Since we are just days away from the 2014 Local Search Association Conference, we thought we should do something a little different with today’s Top 5 Local Ad Stats of the Week. Instead of sharing insightful research and data points, we are giving you the top 5 stats about LSA|14, our premier local advertising and marketing event starting this weekend:
- 60 unique entries were judged for the Ad to Action Awards and the winners will be announced at the conference.
- About 65% of conference attendees carry executive titles such as CEO, Co-Founder, President, SVP, VP, Director, etc.
- 13 countries will be represented at the conference including Macau, Israel, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, India, Germany, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Uruguay, among others.
- 50 influential speakers will participate from companies including Google, comScore, YP, Bing, LivingSocial, xAd, JiWire, Retale, Wanderful Media and many more.
- 71 degrees will be the average high in Huntington Beach throughout the conference!
If you haven’t done so already, register now. See you soon in SoCal!
Tags: 2014 Local Search Association Conference, Ad to Action, agenda, awards, California, CEO, Director, Huntington Beach, Local Search, Local Search Association, LSA14, President, SoCal, speakers, SVP, VP