Survey: Efficiency Driving SMB SaaS Adoption Not Cost Savings
December 7, 2017 | Contributed by: Greg Sterling
Charles Laughlin lead off with the opening presentation for LSA’s Cloud Adoption Summit today in San Francisco. The title of the session was “SMB Cloud Shift: Why and So What?”
He presented early data from LSA’s second SMB-SaaS adoption survey wave (n=1,000) and set the stage for the remaining sessions throughout the day by raising a number of key questions:
- Can players now selling marketing leads pivot to selling SaaS?
- What channels drive scale in a challenging SMB market?
- Will all-in-one approaches succeed over point solutions?
- Will success require verticalization?
- Will a few large players end up dominating the market?