Replay: The Secret to AdWords, Facebook & Display ROI – Inbound Calls
June 1, 2018 | Contributed by: Joe Morsello
With widespread smartphone adoption and mobile advertising budgets that followed, billions of calls to U.S. businesses are being generated from this online activity. Yet amazingly, many marketers still aren’t optimizing AdWords, Facebook, and display campaigns correctly to drive calls.
During a recent webinar, Blair Symes of DialogTech explored how to take the same data-driven approach to calls as you do clicks – from ad and landing page creative, to audience targeting, to analytics and optimization. Blair discussed proven strategies to improve ROI and acquire more customers from AdWords, Facebook, and display campaigns.
The presentation was packed with insights and here are some of the takeaways:
- There’s been a 64% increase in US digital ad spend from 2015 to 2018.
- Local mobile searches = call conversions. According to Google, mobile searchers are 40% more likely to call a business and 51% more likely to make a purchase.
- Marketers need to make it easy for customers to call businesses by using call extensions in search ads because 70% of mobile searchers have called a business directly from search results.
- 5 data-driven steps to optimize digital ad ROI:
- Invest in Digital Campaigns
- Generate Conversions (Online, Phone Calls, In Person)
- Measure Their Value
- Determine Next Actions
- Optimize for What Works Best
- Tips for driving call conversions:
- Target locations driving the most calls
- Increase bids for best day/times
- Dont run call-fucsed ads when you’re closed
- Compare calls from SERP vs. website calls
You can view the recording of the webinar below:
For more info about LSA’s webinar series, visit: http://bit.ly/LSAwebinars