Register for Local Search Association National Marketing Division Regional Meetings
September 14, 2012 | Contributed by: Guest
The following post is by Nancy Augustine, senior vice president of our National Marketing Division.
We’re excited to announce dates for our upcoming Local Search Association National Marketing Division regional meetings, open to all of our members.
The meetings, which will take place between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. at each location and include continental breakfast and lunch, are scheduled for the following dates and locations:
- Los Angeles: Tuesday, October 30 at Renaissance Los Angeles
- Chicago: Thursday, November 1 at Chicago Marriott O’Hare
- Toronto: Tuesday, November 6 at Westin Prince Hotel
- Philadelphia: Thursday, November 8 at Philadelphia Downtown Courtyard
The agenda for the meetings includes:
- Association update on public policy, communications and operations initiatives
- Industry research highlights
- Overview of NMD initiatives including Interactive Roundtable, PAYS Portal, MAP Program and CMR and publisher sales support
- Open mike for member feedback and discussion
Members can click here for registration information. Please note that registration is due by October 19.
Hope you can join us at one of our local stops!