OnTarget: GotU’s Lorenzo Pireddu on Facebook, SMBs and the Future
March 7, 2018 | Contributed by: Greg Sterling
GotU is one of Facebook’s premier marketing partners. The company works with agencies and media publishers who sell Facebook advertising to small businesses. In the latest OnTarget podcast I discuss a range of Facebook-related topics with GotU‘s Lorenzo Pireddu.
Among the questions and topics we explore are:
- The gap between Facebook’s active local Pages (65 – 70 million) and their SMB advertiser base.
- The challenges of migrating SMBs from boosting posts to doing more sophisticated ads
- The outlook for direct SMB advertiser acquisition vs. a reseller approach
- The intuitive power of objective-based advertising on Facebook
- Facebook’s larger consumer push into local content
- ROI challenges for social media and how offline tracking may or may not address that
You can listen in below.
If you would like to be interviewed on our podcast or have suggestions for interviews, let us know at communications@theLSA.org.
2 Responses to “OnTarget: GotU’s Lorenzo Pireddu on Facebook, SMBs and the Future”
Sorry. No data so far.