Now Accepting Entries to the 2016 Ad-to-Action Awards
October 28, 2015 | Contributed by: Joe Morsello
Today we are excited to announce the launch of the third annual Ad-to-Action Awards. Like previous years, the competition seeks to showcase new ideas, stimulate thinking and celebrate the best location-based marketing and commerce offerings that drive local actions (calls, clicks, store visits).
We had 60 entries in 2014, 91 this year, and are looking for even more in 2016. The goal is to make the program a true competition of merit, where winning is an honorable distinction. For that reason, it is free to enter and all media, technology, marketing and advertising providers are encouraged to participate (both LSA members and non-members).
Entries will be judged on innovation, usability, execution and implementation, potential for ROI and solution design. The LSA has assembled a diverse panel of industry leaders, experts and analysts to evaluate entries and select winners. The judges are:
These industry professionals will evaluate entries across 10 different categories:
- Presence Management: New forms of listings, syndication, distribution practices, website creation, management solutions, platforms for listings, new content types or functionality, and new ways to target listings.
- Verticals & Marketplaces: Solutions with specific relevance to select industries or business type.
- Attribution & Analytics: Innovative ways to create, target, traffic and measure advertising.
- Local Commerce Services: New ways to support local businesses with scheduling, customer relationship management, payments, e-commerce, loyalty, etc.
- Sales & Marketing Automation: Solutions that automate sales and marketing processes.
- Mobile: Mobile ad products, mobile tools, integration with mobile apps, and mobile targeting.
- Social & Reputation Management: Tools that help measure social ROI, facilitate reputation management, drive social engagement, utilize paid vs. organic posts and leverage online reviews.
- Display & Video: Placement, targeting, integration or measurement.
- Best Local Ad Campaign: Advertising and marketing campaigns executed in specific markets that drive local consumer actions.
- Best Ad Creative: Ad copy, graphics, video, audio or a combination for any media outlet judged on creativity, novelty, persuasiveness and ability to capture attention.
Sorry. No data so far.