LSA|15: More Vision, Action, Data and Less Boring Other Stuff
November 5, 2014 | Contributed by: Greg Sterling
I’ve participated in several LSA conferences in the past as a speaker or moderator. This year I’m excited to be helping create the program.
We’re trying to do some different things with this conference that mirror the new direction of the organization. We want to cover the important topics in local but also provide a broader mix of session formats, speakers and perspectives. Most of all we want to keep you engaged.
Our aim is to present more tactical, practical information. Some of these types of sessions include:
- Churn and Burn: Solving the SMB Retention Challenge
- CO-OP: The $60 Billion Untapped Opportunity
- Building the SMB Back Office
- Mobile App Promotion: Best Practices for Adoption and Engagement
Some of the more forward-looking sessions include:
- Is Facebook the Future of SMB Marketing?
- Apple Pay Paving the Way: How Mobile Payments Will Change Local
- Will Telephone Sales Take Over the World?
- Pay to Play: What’s Next for Digital Video?
At every turn we’re also trying to emphasize real case studies and data from the field in sessions like:
- Search, Social, Mobile: When Nationals Go Local
- Case Studies from the Future of Mobile-Location
- Last Mile to the Last Aisle: The Future Is Beaconing
These are just some of the sessions. There will also be engaging keynotes (to be announced), interviews and, of course, the second annual Ad to Action Awards. The event will feature both the national perspective and SMB-centric questions, which are the mainstay of traditional local media.
Looking forward to seeing you in LA next year.
Sorry. No data so far.