LSA15: Announcing the 2015 Ad to Action Award Winners
April 22, 2015 | Contributed by: Joe Morsello
Last night, after viewing videos from all of the 20 finalists, the winners of the 2015 Ad to Action Awards were announced on the main stage at LSA15. This year, we received 91 entries, an over 50% increase compared to 2014, and the 10 winners demonstrated the greatest potential for driving local consumer engagement and best addressed current market needs.
“We saw an extremely competitive field of entrants; almost without exception they were very impressive companies,” said Greg Sterling, VP of Strategy & Insights for the LSA.
The winning companies in each category are as follows:
- Yext (Presence Management): Yext is the world’s leading digital presence management company, with a mission to help marketers perfect their location information in every hand, on every device.
- Urgent.ly (Verticals & Marketplaces): Urgent.ly provides consumers with on-demand, real-time roadside assistance
- ReachLocal (Attribution & Analytics): ReachLocal is an online marketing and advertising solution provider for small, medium, and large businesses advertising to consumers in local markets.
- Rise Interactive (Platforms & Services): Rise Interactive is a digital marketing agency which specializes in digital media and advanced analytics. Rise is a strategic partner helping marketing leaders make smarter investment decisions.
- MerchantAtlas (Automation): MerchantAtlas provides products and services which allow companies to sell cheaper, scale faster and acquire more customers at a far lower customer acquisition cost.
- Aisle411 (Mobile): Aisle411 provides indoor mapping and indoor location tracking solutions for retailers, developers and shoppers on iOS and Android.
- Closely (Social): Closely helps small businesses sort through endless digital marketing options and discover best-of-breed solutions tailored for them.
- Sightly (Video): Sightly’s local video advertising platform reaches target audiences on multiple screens through YouTube and other networks.
- hibu (Print): hibu is a multinational directories and internet services company headquartered in Reading, Berkshire, UK.
- Location3 Media (Best Local Ad Campaign): Location3 Media is a digital marketing agency based in Denver, Colorado with expertise across paid, earned and owned channels.
“We congratulate all of our winners and thank all who participated to make this award program a true competition of merit,” said Neg Norton, President of the LSA.
To view videos highlighting all of the winning companies and solutions visit http://bit.ly/LSA15Awards.
Sorry. No data so far.