Location-Leading Brands Heading to Place Conference in Chicago
September 7, 2016 | Contributed by: Joe Morsello
The 2016 Place Conference in Chicago on September 21 is attracting some prominent name brands. Both practitioners and advertisers, these brands are coming together to learn the latest on proximity marketing, indoor location and offline analytics.
Not a “mobile conference” or a “retail conference,” the Place Conference is a unique event for brands, retailers, publishers and agencies with a tactical focus that cuts across disciplines. In many ways, the topics discussed at the event represent the future, and in some cases the present, for marketers.
The ascendancy of mobile devices and the merger of online and offline experiences has created new opportunities and new challenges for marketers and brands. As such, the agenda reflects a broad range of topics and case studies to help demystify location marketing tactics.
In addition, there will be a pre-conference Location Intelligence Workshop on September 20 at 2:30pm and ends at 5pm, when the conference reception begins. Here are the workshop sessions:
- From Pokemon Go to Snapchat Geofilters: new thinking about location data
- Listings management is now location data management
- Location: It’s about Who not Where — Audiences & Attribution
- Elements of a successful beacon marketing program
- What to look for when choosing a location platform or data provider
The event is just a few weeks away. Learn more.