Localogy: LSA’s Final 2018 Event Happening Today in Seattle
November 9, 2018 | Contributed by: Greg Sterling
Today LSA is holding its final event of 2018: Localogy. The event is designed to showcase advanced local digital marketing tactics, and related topics. It’s intended for digital agencies and in-house marketers and being held at Microsoft’s headquarters in Redmond, Washington.
Here are our speakers today:
Here’s our agenda:
- Why You Need an On-SERP Optimization Strategy
- Google Is NOT Your Home Page: Local SEO For Your Actual Website
- The Local-Mobile SERP and Vertical Strategies for the Enterprise
- Turning Customer Experience into Marketing Excellence
- Leading Clients through Marketing Automation
- What to Expect from AI & the Automation of Digital Marketing
- Facebook: Stories, APIs, Store Visits, Local Pages and O2O Attribution
- The Google Ads Landscape: New Formats, Real-World Examples
In 2018 we did a total of nine events. For 2019, we’re thinking about a simplified events calendar to make our lives easier and yours too, hopefully. We found that many companies were somewhat confused by all the events we were doing and who the target audiences were.
LSA19 is our only announced event for next year though we’ve got others in the works. I’d love to hear from you on what you’d like to see from us in 2019.
Do you care about tactical/”hands-on” content, networking, partner strategy, product strategy? What are the issues you’d most like to see featured in our events? What audiences are you interested in reaching or speaking with?
Let us know in email or below.