Localogy Is Next Week in New York
October 5, 2018 | Contributed by: Greg Sterling
LSA’s Localogy event is happening next Thursday in New York at Yelp’s offices. It’s an expansion of the digital marketing tactics workshop we held at LSA18, which was very well received.
This is an event for practitioners, featuring tactics and best practices for digital agencies and in-house marketers. Here’s our agenda:
- How to Create a Data-Driven Local SEO Strategy
- Using Data to Build Exceptional Local Pages
- Reputation and Review Management Best Practices
- Facebook: Stories, APIs, Store Visits, Local Pages and O2O Attribution
- Getting the Most from Google My Business As an Agency
- The Google Ads Landscape: New Formats, Real-World Examples
- Leading Clients through Marketing Automation
- What to Expect from AI & the Automation of Digital Marketing
It’s going to be a terrific event, with speakers from Facebook, Yelp, Google, Wordstream, Seer, Moz, MailChimp and Microsoft.
Localogy offers a unique opportunity for a deep dive into all major digital marketing channels in one concentrated day. You’ll hear the latest from experts and company representatives in an engaging and informal setting.