Ifbyphone Webinar Highlights: As Search Goes Mobile, Calls Become the New Clicks
August 18, 2014 | Contributed by: Joe Morsello
During last week’s webinar, Blair Symes and Angelo Tsakonas of Ifbyphone explained how marketers and agencies are using call tracking technology to optimize ROI from paid search. They talked about which PPC ads, search keywords, and landing pages generate calls and sales – and which don’t and talked about how to filter out bad calls and route good ones to the closest store, office, or agent to maximize sales.
In addition, they showed how to significantly improve marketing ROI from search by tracking, scoring, routing and managing calls in the same way as web conversions. Here are a few takeaways from the webinar:
- Search is going mobile and calls are the new clicks.
- 276 million smartphones in the U.S. by 2017.
- 50% of mobile searches have local intent.
- 73 billion inbound sales calls expected from mobile search in 2018.
- Marketers don’t know what sources make the phone ring.
- Marketing and sales teams can’t control how inbound calls are routed, scored and managed to optimize conversions.
- One Ifbyphone customer saw a 200% increase in call conversions by using local phone numbers in paid search campaigns.
- Call tracking helps marketers understand exactly what marketing sources make the phone ring.
- Around just 19% of inbound calls are actually high quality calls and/or new leads.
Check out the entire presentation below:
For access to all of our past webinars and a look at what’s to come, visit http://bit.ly/LSAwebinars.