How Multi-Location Brands Can Optimize Local-Social Media
September 21, 2017 | Contributed by: Joe Morsello
Five years ago we saw wide adoption of social media by brands of all sizes. Multi-million dollar corporations and small businesses across the globe began setting up profiles across the major social media networks. As the social landscape changed, and the focus turned from broad messaging and advertising to targeted and user-specific content, brands had to learn to adapt to social media management at the local level.
In a webinar this week, Jacob Chappell of SOCi explored ways multi-location brands and the agencies that serve them can effectively manage local-social media. As to why local-social pages are so important for brands, Jacob shared a number of compelling stats:
- There are over two billion monthly active social media users worldwide
- 76% of Facebook users visit the site daily
- Over four billion pieces of content are shared on social media networks daily
- There are over 50 million local business pages on Facebook
- 1 out of 4 mobile searches for a local business take place on Facebook
From keeping on message and providing a consistent consumer experience, Jacob explored the best local-social tactics to help increase engagement while protecting the brand. To view these insights, watch the webinar recording below.
For access to all of LSA’s past webinars, visit http://bit.ly/LSAwebinars.