Highlights of Upcoming Kelsey DMS ’09
September 9, 2009 | Contributed by: Stephanie Hobbs
While you were rushing through the summer, trying to cover for colleagues on vacation, trying to take a vacation, getting the kids back to school, we’ve been working with The Kelsey Group on Directional Media Strategies 09.
With over 300 attendees already signed up, this is turning out to be the biggest draw this fall. The list of speakers includes such luminaries as:
David Krantz, President, AT&T Interactive: David Krantz leads the AT&T business unit responsible for developing, managing, and delivering online and mobile advertising products across all AT&T’s media platforms.
And there are panels on:
Building a Multiproduct Sales Foundation
Successful multiproduct and solution selling cannot function without a foundation of sophisticated systems and technology. Sales reps must be able to offer products with different production cycles, pricing models and value metrics in a seamless fashion. We’ve gathered systems experts to explain how technology can and will enable the future of successful selling
- Eitan Ackerman, Global Executive Director of Marketing, Advertising & Media Division, Amdocs
- Dean Hodges, Partner, American Directory Systems
- Taylor Treese, President, COO and Cofounder, MediaTraks Global
- MODERATOR: Bobbi Loy-Luster, VP, Senior Analyst and Director of Client Inquiry, The Kelsey Group
The Yellow Pages App Store: Securing a Mobile Future for Yellow Pages
iPhone mavens have consumed countless hours browsing the latest useful and whimsical apps for their beloved handhelds. At the useful end of this spectrum are the proliferating Yellow Pages and local search apps. We’ve asked several developers to show us around new iPhone apps that help consumers find local pharmacies, pizza joints and pest control services while on the go.
- Dannie Francis, CEO, Cellcity
- Erron Silverstein, CEO, YellowBot
- Bryan Trussel, CEO and Cofounder, Glympse
- MODERATOR: Michael Boland, Senior Analyst and Program Director, Mobile Local Media, The Kelsey Group
The Global Yellow Pages Leadership Forum: Answers to the Tough Questions
There has been perhaps no better time to gather the leaders of the global directory industry on one stage, Davos-style, to address the fundamental questions facing their businesses. Here, a who’s who of global industry leaders will tackle the pressing questions of the day.
- John Kannapell, Senior VP, AOL Search & Directional Media
- Geoff Kehoe, President, Wahlstrom Group
- Scott Pomeroy, President and CEO, Local Insight Media
- Jim Smith, Senior Advisor, Yellow Pages New Zealand
- Mat Stover, CEO, Local Matters
- Nick Veronis, Managing Director, Veronis Suhler Stevenson
- MODERATORS: Neal Polachek, CEO, The Kelsey Group, and Charles Laughlin, Senior VP and Program Director, The Kelsey Report®, The Kelsey Group
Just to name a few.
If you haven’t signed up, there is still time. Get in on the conversation, network, listen to some great speakers, but don’t miss DMS 09! Looking forward to seeing you there.