From 60 to 16: Announcing Our Ad to Action Awards Finalists
April 7, 2014 | Contributed by: Neg Norton
In order to support and encourage innovation in Last Mile Advertising, last December we launched the Ad to Action Awards, a competition designed to bring forward the most creative and effective new local advertising products that drive calls, clicks and store visits for local businesses.
By the end of our submission period in February, we had received 60 outstanding entries across our eight awards categories. Just last week, our judging panel – which included a diverse and notable group of industry experts, analysts, media and practitioners – completed their evaluation of these great innovations.
Today I’m pleased to announce our Ad to Action Awards finalists. The awards winners will be announced at our 2014 Local Search Association Conference in Huntington Beach, Calif. on April 28. Following the announcement ceremony, our awards winners will be treated to a private lunch with our featured speaker Steve Wozniak. In the weeks and months following, they will receive our industry’s support in successfully going-to-market.
So without further adieu, here are our finalists:
- Local Listing Manager™ by Rio SEO: “Rio SEO’s Local Listing Manager software is the only available solution that can deliver unlimited optimized local business data via bulk feed or API to all the major search engines and data aggregators, including Google+ Local, Yahoo Local, Bing Maps, Infogroup® Expressupdate, Neustar® Localeze®, Acxiom™, Factual™, Yext, Yelp, Facebook, FourSquare, TomTom, MapQuest, Niche Social Networks, and other online local data aggregators.”
- TruPoint Synchronization Technology by Local Market Launch: “TruPoint Synchronization Technology is a scalable dashboard solution that enables a business to create, maintain and monitor digital presence across the local search ecosystem and includes complete digital syndication of enhanced data to the top data aggregators providing access to 400+ channels.”
- GeoCookie by Thinknear: “The GeoCookie focuses on identifying location context, categorizing location categories, and storing data in a usable format that can be accessed in real-time, which requires an incredible amount of scale and processing power.”
- SmartFencing Technology by xAd: “SmartFence technology utilizes xAd’s proprietary 1st party search data, along with SmartLocation verified accurate mobile app inventory, to dynamically shift mobile ad impressions to the most relevant, real-time locations.”
- Likes for Lives by Search Influence: “The ‘Likes for Lives’ program is a Facebook fan building initiative that encourages targeted audiences to ‘like’ your Facebook page in exchange for a donation to a choice of non-profit organization benefiting breast cancer awareness/research.”
- Support Local: “SupportLocal is applying the social graph to the oldest and greatest factor in making life’s daily decisions – word of mouth – by enabling people to give and get local business recommendations from the people they know and trust.”
- Platform Agnostic Dynamic Location Based Media Planning by SMG Local Spectrum: “SMG’s dynamic tool generates ranking reports that help determine the best directories to advertise in based on client’s KPI, new and existing locations, rural vs urban, budgets, proprietary zip code level data, and custom publisher negotiated discounts.”
- Community Magazines by hibu: “This 32-page magazine (16 pages of local articles / 16 pages of ads) targets individual communities and provides hyper-local content and information specific to each market.”
- Weather Triggered Demand Generation by SMG Local Spectrum: “This solution leverages real-time weather event triggers such as cold temperatures and natural disasters to serve relevant hyper-local messaging via online ad formats.”
- Lead StreamTM by Marquette Group: “Lead StreamTM for Insurance offers three packages that cover a range of offers including listing management, social, online directories, reputation management, local paid search, microsites and display.”
- TargetView by Sightly: “Target View dynamically generates hundreds of scalable, affordable, localized video ads for all locations in a brand’s network, using clients’ existing creative or assets from our library and stock sources.”
- StudioNow: “StudioNow is a global marketplace matching enterprises with video content creators through a powerful web-based platform that helps all types of businesses produce affordable, custom video that’s hyper-local, high quality and scaled to their needs.”
- MyTime: “The MyTime website or mobile app allows users to find a business, check availability, read reviews, and book appointments in seconds. With over 90 categories of services and 2 million businesses, MyTime is targeted to appointment-based businesses with fixed prices.”
- Dynamic Hyper Local Leads Bundle by YP: “The hyper-local bundle was the first combined offering of the latest Mobile Advertising Targeting, Internet Yellow Pages with OLA Category Sponsorship targeting, with simple flat rate priced Print YP coverage, and advertising performance measurement for the industry.”
- AdMax® Local by The Search Agency: “AdMax® Local is a fully automated search engine marketing solution that enables small businesses to benefit from high quality and profitable local search campaigns by producing, managing and reporting on hyper-local, optimally structured, highly relevant and performance-focused SEM (AdWords, AdCenter) campaigns.”
- Call Conversion Optimization™ by Kenshoo: “Through integrations with leading call tracking providers and a proprietary matching algorithm, Call Conversion Optimization™ is able to track calls at the paid search ad placement level and automatically adjust keyword bids to increase performance based on metrics like call length and quality.”
Tags: Ad to Action Awards, consumer action, hibu, Huntington Beach, innovation, Kenshoo, local advertising, Local Market Launch, Local Search, Local Spectrum (SMG), LSA Awards, LSA14, Marquette Group, MyTime, Rio SEO, Search Influence, Sightly, solutions, Studio Now, Support Local, The Search Agency, Thinknear, xAD, YP
Sorry. No data so far.