#FFVideo15: How Local Media Can Pick the Right Video Partner
July 16, 2015 | Contributed by: Neg Norton
Given the technical and organizational complexities tied to executing an online video strategy, local media organizations may be better suited partnering with experts. But when it comes to finding and selecting a partner, what should media organizations be looking for and what can they expect from the relationship?
During the “Picking the Right Partner” session at the Fast Forward: Video Summit (August 18-19) in Chicago, a panel of leading video solution providers will explore the key considerations for choosing the right video partner, along with some revenue and operational best practices from their experience working with today’s top media companies and agencies.
Speakers for the session are:
- Brock Flint: SVP of Sales & Business Development, Sightly
- Brian Russell: COO, Better Video
- Mike Osborne: President & COO, bieMEDIA
On our prep call today we talked about the importance of understanding video on a basic level, from the creative all the way through distribution. Before picking a partner, any agency or media entity needs to develop realistic objectives and expectations, and the panel plans on offering some perspective on how to do just that.
The session is sure to produce very tangible advice on how to think about partnering in the online video space and getting the most out of these relationships. Here is what you can expect to get from the session:
- Practical advice for agencies and resellers related to video
- How to think about getting into the video market
- What types of video make sense for customers
- How video can amplify other marketing efforts
- What effective video sales and support people do
- What are the key metrics to pay attention to for both media companies and SMBs
This is a can’t miss session with experts who understand what a successful partnership looks like with online video.
Tomorrow (July 17) is your last chance to save $100 with early bird rates. Click here to learn more and see you in Chicago!