Archive

Daily News: The SMB Cloud-Shift, Food Trucks’ Local Challenge, AI Helps with Everything but Creative

Here is today’s roundup of news related to local marketing and advertising, local media, technology, local commerce, consumer behavior and more.

A New Era: SMBs and the Cloud_Shift (October 20, 2017)
LSA Insider: “Software-as-a-service (SaaS) tools are transforming how small businesses manage HR, payroll, marketing, finances, supply chain, customer engagement and more.”

The Transient Business (Food Truck) Local Marketing Challenge (October 20, 2017)
LSA Insider: “Food trucks are presented with the unique challenge of not having a concrete location by which customers can find them.”

AI Can’t Devise Your Creative, but It Can Do the What, Where and When (October 20, 2017)
eMarketer: “The job of managing the amount of data available to marketers has become too big for humans alone to handle.”

The 10/90 Rule: The Media Industry’s Future Business Model (October 20, 2017)
AdExchanger: “10% of content delivered to consumers generated by the organization, and the other 90% from other less expensive sources to enhance monetization.”

U.S. Local Advertising Spend To Increase 7.6% In 2018 (October 19, 2017)
Media Post: “Billboards were the only traditional media to show growth in the coming year as the sector moves toward digital.”

5G: The next great media disruption (October 19, 2017)
ClickZ: “Conservative estimates put the arrival of 5G in any meaningful way at around 2020.”

Leave a Reply

(Comment Guidelines)

*

Close

First Name

Last Name

Company Name

Email Address