Como Powers Over 1,000,000 SMB Mobile Apps Around the World
October 13, 2014 | Contributed by: Joe Morsello
During last week’s webinar we got to see a demo of Como’s mobile app creation solution that helped create a fully customized app for a local business in less than 20 minutes. Gil Harel from Como shared some case studies from businesses in the restaurant, fitness and magazine verticals, sharing insight into how each uses the app and keeps people coming back.
In addition to the demo, Gil talked about the benefits of native apps versus the mobile web. Here are some highlights from the webinar:
- The average U.S. adult spends 2 hours and 42 minutes per day on a mobile device;
- 400% increase in mobile searches over the past year;
- 95% of smartphone users search for local businesses on their phones;
- 300 billion apps are expected to be downloaded in 2016;
- In today’s mobile world, a native app is key to connecting with customers, building loyalty, and growing business;
- The benefits of native mobile apps: 1. Run faster and better user experience; 2. They live on a user’s home screen; 3. Only native apps can be used offline; and 4. Support Push notifications, better Ecommerce experience, scheduling etc, increasing the possibility of true engagement with consumers;
- Como powers more than 1M SMB apps around the world;
- Over 4,500 new apps created every day with Como.
Check out the entire presentation below:
For access to all of our past webinars and a look at what’s to come, visit http://bit.ly/LSAwebinars.