Call for Contributors: Seeking Writers in the Local Media and Marketing Space
September 30, 2014 | Contributed by: Joe Morsello
In addition to recently improving the design and functionality of this blog, we are also looking for new content contributors. Whether you’re a national brand rep, small business or a local media and marketing professional, we are interested in your perspective on the space.
To make sure this contributor opportunity aligns with your content goals, here are our standards for content on the blog:
- Content must be substantive and applicable to the local media and marketing space;
- 300-800 words per article;
- Self-promotional pieces will not be published;
- Should not contain an excessive number of external links;
- Must be ready for publication (spelling, grammar, links, etc.).
The Local Search Association also reserves the right to edit and/or reject any content submitted for publication.
For those of you interested in contributing content, please email us and provide your name, title, company and some comments on what you would like to write about.