Listings Management Accounts for 70% of Influence on Local Search Presence
October 27, 2014 | Contributed by: Joe Morsello
During last week’s webinar, Gideon Rubin of Local Market Launch talked about building loyal and profitable customer relationships by using business listings management as a foundation for moving existing print media customers into digital products. The webinar featured some use cases demonstrating how listings management can be used to retain and grow SMB client spend.
Here are some highlights from the webinar:
- SMBs will spend 54% ($270B) of their digital marketing spend on web presence;
- Web presence includes: website/webpages, local presence, business listings, search engine visibility, reputation management, local landing pages;
- 97% of consumers use the internet when researching local products/services;
- Business listings management accounts for 70% of influence on local search presence;
- 72% of customers post negative comments on social media when they go to a location that doesn’t exist;
- Organic search delivers the best ROI for local businesses;
- Provide a user friendly interface that allows a merchant (SMB) to create, monitor, and update business location data across a vast network of digital publishers including search engines, social sites, mobile maps and apps.
Check out the entire presentation below:
For access to all of our past webinars and a look at what’s to come, visit http://bit.ly/LSAwebinars.