Bing Webinar Highlights Opportunity to get SMBs Online
November 18, 2013 | Contributed by: Joe Morsello
During Bing’s webinar, Ginny Sandhu, senior product marketing manager, talked about the opportunity marketers have to help SMBs make the transition to digital solutions. After sharing a variety of statistics that highlighted this opportunity, he described how Bing works to make this transition quick and easy. Here are some takeaways from the webinar:
- 85% of consumers use the internet to find local businesses.
- 48% of phone and 36% of PC searchers visit a local business.
- Local online ad spend is predicted to reach 25.7 billion this year.
- Local search could account for 50% of queries by 2015.
- Less than 10% of SMBs promote their business online.
- Only 3% of small business advertising budget is online.
- SMBs are looking for a trusted source for marketing advice.
- Bing Ads Express optimizes the position of an ad on the page based on how an ad ranks against competing ads when people use search terms associated with the ad.
- With one ad buy, 163M unique searchers can be reached on the Yahoo! Bing Network in the U.S.
Check out the entire presentation below.
For access to all of our past webinars and a look at what’s to come, visit http://bit.ly/LSAwebinars.