BIA/Kelsey’s DMS ’10 Conference Just Weeks Away: Sept. 14-16 in Dallas
August 4, 2010 | Contributed by: Stephanie Hobbs
This year, Yellow Pages Association is proud to once again partner with BIA/Kelsey to present Directional Media Strategies (DMS), one of the most important industry conferences of the year, scheduled for Sept. 14-16, 2010, at the InterContinental Hotel in Dallas.
For those of you who haven’t yet signed up for DMS ‘10, be sure to check out the latest version of the agenda and list of speakers to get a better sense of the exciting lineup we have in store for this year’s conference:
Several highlights include:
- Bruce Cortterill, CEO of Yellow Pages Group in New Zealand, will provide an inside look at how one incumbent operator has successfully focused on increasing value in the short-term while preparing the organization for long-term success.
- Stéphane Marceau, CMO of Canada’s Yellow Pages Group, will discuss how YPG has largely weathered the storm that has afflicted other print publishers, in part due to its innovation in local search, vertical development, and other new products.
- A panel including Tobias Dengel, CEO, Willowtree Apps; Ron Mintle, President and CEO, Yellow Magic; and Mike Wilson, GM and VP, Digital Media, Yellowbook, will talk about their early adoption of built-for-iPad apps and share their views on the impact this new form factor will have on our industry.
- Paul Dawalibi, President and CEO, Praized Media; Michael Francesconi, Director, Content and Community, CityGrid Media; and Andrew Shotland, Proprietor, LocalSEOGuide.com, will discuss how Yellow Pages publishers can realistically make the shift from traditional to social media.
- The future of Digital Yellow Pages will be debated by top minds in the industry, including Eitan Ackerman, Executive Director of Marketing and Sales Engineering, Amdocs; Gianluca Carerra, VP New Media, Truvo; Sivan Metzger, GM, Kenshoo Local; Neil Salvage, Executive VP Advertising, CityGrid Media; and Gregg Stewart, President, 15Miles.
We’re really looking forward to DMS ‘10 and the great exchange of ideas and building of business relationships that will take place. To register, visit the conference registration page today to benefit from reduced pricing. See you in Dallas!