5 Ways to Get More out of #LSA18
April 27, 2018 | Contributed by: Greg Sterling
LSA18 is going to be an awesome event. We’ve got a tremendous group of speakers and attendees and the content is going to be very high quality (we’ll prove it). What we’ve tried to do with the agenda is surface the issues that are critical for people to understand and confront:
- What does it mean to deliver a great customer experience?
- How do company executives actually make change and get internal groups to work together?
- How will machine learning and AI impact your processes and products?
- What are the key success factors behind SMB advertiser retention?
- What are the underlying forces driving consolidation that companies must address?
- What role will digital assistants actually play in local search? (Amazon will speak on this)
- What does the new competitive landscape look like?
We’ve tried to balance forward-looking discussion with practical information. To that end, we’re offering a number of workshops and tactical sessions that are worth your time:
- Local SEO & Social Workshop (4/30 about 10 spots left)
- Co-Op Workshop (4/30) with Ansira, Lamar, Cox Automotive and Sinclair Broadcasting
- The New SMB Competitive Matrix (5/1)
In addition the Tuesday afternoon sessions in the main room are more tactical in nature. Beyond this, here are some general ways you can get more out of LSA18 as a whole:
- Download the app; use the chat request feature to connect with attendees
- Identify at least 5 companies/people you want to meet with in advance
- Look closely at the agenda in advance and pick the sessions you want to attend
- Be present, engaged and ask questions during the sessions you attend (get off that email!)
- Visit the exhibit hall, speak to and learn as much as possible from other attendees