Top 10 Articles on LSA Insider from Q2 2017
July 11, 2017 | Contributed by: Joe Morsello
From news and commentary to stats and studies, we cover a variety of topics here on LSA Insider. Based on article views, shares and comments, here are the top ten most popular posts from Q2 2017:
1. 8 Changes to Google My Business: What You Need to Know (June 8, 2017)
Joy Hawkins, a Google My Business Top Contributor, led an LSA webinar that explored important changes to GMB and offered pro tips for maximizing organic exposure.
2. Webinar Replay: Understanding Local Search Ranking Factors 2017 (May 5, 2017)
In an LSA webinar, a panel of experts explored the latest Local Search Ranking Factors Survey to understand the variables that are most important to ranking in local results.
3. Colossal Merger Yields DexYP (June 30, 2017)
Dex Media has acquired its rival YP to become DexYP.
4. Introducing the Local Marketing Stack (June 8, 2017)
The Local Marketing Stack infographic is intended to help small business owners as a roadmap for making marketing decisions.
5. Local Search Ranking Factors Follow Up Q&A with Darren Shaw (May 12, 2017)
SEO expert Darren Shaw of Whitespark explores a variety of tactical SEO questions.
6. Social Media Now Has Highest Demand Among SMBs (May 10, 2017)
43% of SMBs said they would pick social media if they could only do one type of online marketing for their business.
7. The SEO Recipe for SMBs: 9 Tactics for Small Budget Accounts (June 22, 2017)
Delivering real value to small budget SEO accounts is challenging, yet achievable.
8. The Digital Consumer: Exploring Digital Media Usage in U.S. Cities (April 20, 2017)
LSA’s Digital Consumer Study looks at how consumer usage of digital media for local business discovery varies from city to city.
9. Data: 60% Are Less Likely to Buy from SMBs with Bad Websites (April 12, 2017)
For consumers, websites have a big impact on their purchase decisions.
10. Google’s Framework for Effective SEM: Create, Complement, Capture (May 24, 2017)
Amy Swartz of Google joined LSA’s Greg Sterling on a webinar to discuss best practices to improve performance of SEM campaigns, with a focus on mobile.