Replay: Elements of an Effective Local Reviews Strategy
April 13, 2018 | Contributed by: Joe Morsello
Online reviews impact sales and can make or break your reputation or brand. That applies equally to retailers, contractors, dentists and plastic surgeons. In fact, 88% of consumers say they trust reviews as much as personal recommendations.
As a result, reviews have become a critical part of local SEO and enterprises large or small must have a reviews strategy. During this webinar, Rio SEO‘s Tyler Ludwig and U-Haul‘s Elnora Cunningham discussed best practices and how marketers can more efficiently monitor, engage and respond to customers online.
Tyler offered some practical tactics for a successful review strategy while Elnora offered the multi-location brand perspective and some of the challenges that come with managing thousands of locations. They left the audience with these practical takeaways:
- Develop a review measurement plan (with reporting, insights, sentiment)
- Create a reputation team to respond to and nurture reviews
- Instill a process for managing a high influx of reviews
- Encourage consumers to respond or leave reviews
- Track progress internally and measure how reviews affect the business
You can view the entire webinar recording below.
For more info about LSA’s webinar series, visit: http://bit.ly/LSAwebinars