Day 2 at LSA|14 features speakers from Bing, Google, JiWire, PlaceIQ and more!
April 8, 2014 | Contributed by: Joe Morsello
Main Stage Sessions
- Kristen Coit, Head of Directories and Web Hosting (Google)
- The Cross-Screen Opportunity (Mobile Media Summit, Digitaria)
- Making it Easy for Small Businesses (Bing)
- Measuring Real World Results from Mobile Ads (xAd, JiWire, PlaceIQ, YP)
- National Advertiser Perspective (VCA Animal Hospital)
- How Digital Offers & Couponing Help Customers Find Locations (Street Fight, Retale, Wanderful Media)
- Global Leadership Panel (YP, Sensis, Zap Group, Trudon Ltd., Radicle Consulting)
For a list of all the sessions and descriptions of each, visit the Agenda Page.
New Member/Partner Member Yacht Cruise (invitation only)
This exclusive networking event will take place on board the Ambassador yacht for a few hours of cruising the coast. Sponsored by Thrive Analytics and Local Market Launch, this will be a great way to make new connections while taking in the beautiful scenery of Southern California.
Findability: Discovery and the Real Value of Content in Local Search
While enjoying breakfast, hear about the differences between consumers looking for a specific branded product, service or provider versus consumers looking without a product, service or provider in mind. The latter is how the vast majority of searches take place and represents a true growth opportunity in local search online and also the vast majority of the searches taking place. Local Market Launch will explore what content is important, how to produce it, who in or outside the organization should produce it and where it should be distributed to address this market opportunity.