Call for Entries: 2018 Ad-to-Action Awards
January 11, 2018 | Contributed by: LSA Editors
This week we opened the fifth annual Ad-to-Action Awards for submissions. The competition seeks to showcase and celebrate the best local and location-based marketing products, solutions and campaigns that are driving local consumer actions (calls, clicks, store visits, etc.).
The number of submissions in 2017 grew 186% compared to 2014 and each year we see more entries from more companies than the previous year. With such strong participation, winning is an honorable distinction. Here are the winners from 2017:
One notable change to the program this year is a fee for non-members to submit. LSA members can still submit entries for free while non-members pay $199 per entry. However, all media companies, agencies and tech providers with a focus on driving local actions are encouraged to participate. (For more on membership, click here.)
Judges will approach each category differently, but will focus most on innovation, usability, execution and implementation, potential for ROI and solution design. Finalists will be announced in late March and each finalist will have the opportunity to share a ~1-minute video on the main-stage at the LSA18 Conference in Chicago April 30 – May 2. The winners will be announced on-stage at the event and a press release will follow.
We have assembled a diverse panel of industry leaders, experts and analysts to evaluate entries and select winners. We have 15 judges to date with more coming soon. Below is a cluster of the judges, but for more information on the judges (title, bios), click here.
Finally, here are the categories for this year’s program:
- Presence Management: New forms of listings, syndication, distribution practices, website creation, management solutions, platforms for listings, new content types or functionality, and new ways to target listings.
- Verticals & Marketplaces: Solutions with specific relevance to select industries or business type.
- Attribution & Analytics: Innovative ways to create, target, traffic and measure advertising.
- Small Business SaaS Products: New ways to support SMBs with scheduling, customer relationship management, HR, payments, accounting, supply chain management, e-commerce, loyalty, etc.
- Sales & Marketing Automation: Solutions that automate sales and marketing processes.
- Mobile: Mobile ad products, mobile tools, integration with mobile apps, and mobile targeting.
- Social & Reputation Management: Tools that help measure social ROI, facilitate reputation management, drive social engagement, utilize paid vs. organic posts and leverage online reviews.
- Best Local Search Campaign: Most effective use of local SEO or SEM for multi-location brands or small business customers.
- Best Use of Location: Most effective use of location data for audience targeting, competitive intelligence, customer experience improvements and/or attribution.
- Best Creative: Ad copy, graphics, content, video, audio or a combination of media in advertising or marketing campaigns.
- Best Omni-Channel Campaign: Campaigns that utilize a variety of traditional (print, TV, radio, etc.) and digital media to drive local consumer action.
The deadline to submit is Wednesday, February 28, 2018. To learn more, click here.